Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Carnival

The February, 2012 edition of the Graveyard Rabbits Carnival is asking,
“What is your favorite cemetery photograph. One where you are the photographer. Show us the photo!”
Here I am, just in the nick of time to sneak my favorite in on the final day.

Not an easy decision, but my longing for fair weather has tipped the scale in favor of “Prairie dock and gravestone,” taken in late summer at Bigelow Cemetery Prairie State Nature Preserve in Madison County, Ohio.



Runners up include “Gideon and the weathered stones,” “January,” and “Stone book, iron fence.”







4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Amy. I like them all. You really have an artistic eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely first choice. All are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all! Each of them has something unique -- an attraction that makes it stand out. I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...